Calculus Challenge Exam
For students who passed the 2012 Calculus Challenge Exam
If you register for a degree program at one of the four sponsoring universities (SFU, UBC, UNBC, UVic) in 2012/2013, you are entitled to receive credit for a first-semester calculus course, with your mark appearing on your transcript. (For universities that use letter grades, a conversion table will be used.)
To claim the credit you have earned, you must contact Undergraduate Records Office or the Mathematics Department of the university you choose (check the University Calendar for appropriate contact). Contact the Mathematics department for deadlines.
- SFU grants credit for Mathematics 151, with your examination score converted to a letter grade and appearing on your transcript, or, if you prefer, you can receive your transfer credit with no grade appearing on the transcript.
-To claim your credit, please contact the Undergraduate Assistant, Michelle Crescenzo, at email@example.com for necessary information.
- To discuss your choice of subsequent math courses, please contact the Math Undergraduate Advisor, Tina Nagra, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- UBC grants credit for Mathematic 100, with your examination score appearing on your transcript.
- UVic grants credit for Mathematics 100, with your examination score converted to a letter grade and appearing on your transcipt.
- UNBC grants credits for Mathematics 100, with your examination score converted to a letter grade and appering on your transcript.